We are a Digital Advertising Agency located Old Town Scottsdale. Helix House is looking for a creative, attention-to-detail student to join the Advertising Team as a spring intern. The ideal candidate is a student interested in art and design looking to grow their portfolio. Our Intern will learn how to coordinate with accounts on print and digital advertising campaigns.
Our Advertising Intern will work directly with the Advertising Team gaining experience through a variety of accounts and industries. You will also get to experiment with various types of campaigns, both print and digital. At the end of the internship, you will leave with diverse examples to add to your portfolio. Are you ready to see your ideas come to life?
With their supervisor’s guidance, the intern will learn business communication, client interaction and relationship building skills through the world of advertising. You will also learn:
- Research and Analysis
- Shifting between subjects
- Crafting advertising campaigns with print and digital content
Intern responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing market research data to assemble effective campaigns
- Working with Advertising Team to create and execute campaigns for clients
- Coordinate with internal departments, such as social media and content creation, to further support executed campaigns
Preferred Qualities include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients and related departments
- Multitasking between various projects and clients in different industries
Time Commitment: At least 10 hours/per week*
*Hours per week can fluctuate based on individual’s schedule. Some work can be done remotely, although in office is preferred.
We are looking for an intern interested in receiving credit for this internship through their school.