We are a Digital Advertising Agency located Old Town Scottsdale. Helix House is looking for a creative and data-driven writer to join the Content Marketing Team as a spring intern. The ideal candidate is a student that would like to develop their writing skills and build a content creation portfolio. Our Intern will learn expected business standards of writing, communication, timeframes, shifting between topics, and presentation.
Our Content Writer Intern will work directly with the Content Marketing Team gaining experience through a variety of accounts and industries. You will also get to experiment with various forms of content, both written and visual. At the end of the internship, you will leave with diverse writing examples to add to your portfolio, including but not limited to blog posts, press releases, and web content on established business sites.
With their supervisor’s guidance, the intern will learn business communication, client interaction and relationship building skills. You will also learn:
- Research and Analysis
- Shifting between subjects
- Crafting web page content, blog posts and press releases
All facilitated by editing, guidance, and critique from an experienced full-time writer.
Intern responsibilities will include:
- Contributing original blog articles to the company blog and those of our clients’
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify areas of opportunity
- Helping to schedule monthly content calendar while attending relevant company meetings
- Identifying new channels of visual and written content distribution
Time Commitment: At least 10 hours/per week*
*Hours per week can fluctuate based on individual’s schedule. Some work can be done remotely, although in office is preferred.
We are looking for an intern interested in receiving credit for this internship through their school.