We are a Digital Advertising Agency located Old Town Scottsdale. Helix House is looking for a creative student to join the Social Media Team as a spring intern. The ideal candidate is a student that would like to develop their social skills and build a social media portfolio. Our Intern will learn expected business standards of writing, posting, communication, timeframes, shifting between topics, and presentation.
Social Media: Essential to work in today’s business world, our Intern will receive hands on experience and learning with our accounts and those of our clients. With their supervisor’s guidance, our intern will learn online communication, customer interaction and relationship building skills. They will also develop basic graphic design and post scheduling skills, engaging in the full process:
* Management (Hoostuite)
* Business Communication
Intern responsibilities will include:
- Develop a strong understanding of company/client’s products and services
- Build, monitor and grow social media presence, with the help of Hootsuite, on the following networks:
- Daily social media posting and interaction to drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads
- Develop and design content using company resources and stock photos
- Create and distribute online marketing content
- Marketing interaction with local businesses
- Online Media Relations
If other areas of interest, we can explore!
Time Commitment: At least 10 hours/per week*
*Hours per week can fluctuate based on individual’s schedule. Some work can be done remotely, although in office is preferred.
We are looking for an intern interested in receiving credit for this internship through their school.